Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- For submission please email text, figures and tables to the Chief Editor. For the next edition this is Maê Nascimento. Her email is: firstname.lastname@example.org. The Editor’s postal address is: Maê Nascimento, Rua Zaíra, 245, CEP 01252-060, SP, Brazil
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
Bioenergetic Analysis publishes clinical reports, theoretical analyses, empirical investigations, and book reviews pertaining to the theory and practice of Bioenergetic Analysis. Articles will be published in English. Two reviewers will evaluate the article on the basis of a blind review (all information pertaining to the author’s identity will be omitted). The Editorial Board will also have a vote regarding the appropriateness of the article for inclusion in the journal. Manuscripts should not have been published previously or been submitted elsewhere concomitantly.
Bioenergetic Analysis will be published once a year. Articles should only be submitted during the summer (beginning the first of June through the first of September) of the preceding year. Authors will be sent a notification of receipt of their manuscript within two weeks and will be informed about the status of their manuscripts, as to qualified acceptance or rejection, within two months after submission.
For submission please email text, figures and tables to the Chief Editor. For the next edition this is Léia Cardenuto. Her email is: email@example.com
The Editor’s postal address is: Maê Nascimento, Rua Zaíra, 245, CEP 01252-060, SP, Brazil
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.